Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Un Rápido Molesta (Carrie Daniels-Rdoriguez)

Slender...that's what I would use to describe her. But not that small, skinny, model type. She had the proportions just right for her size. I'd say 5'6....120...flat stomach, slim waist and dynamite legs that held up her tight, stout ass.

She told me last nite that she was mixed. Black...some Dominican...No wonder her skin shone like she had be covered in the best finish. The chick was made as if she was to be bronzed and then devoured.

Short phrases she blurted when the suckle against her nipples would make her feel good.

"Ay, Papi...Hágame me siento bien"

Her lust grew inside my mouth as her body heat grew from my fingers parading up her legs. The pu$$y ran over with excitement as the opening of her lips was moist with pleasure and wanting. The first two fingers slowly pulled the outer lips back as her pink flesh seemed to greet us with little abandon.

I remember having so much fun with this pu$$y last nite. I wined her, attended to her wishes and fantasies...then I tapped that ass like a pimp was supposed to.

See the thing about it is that the "marks" think they are so hip to the game. When they make the agreement, they figure they are going to get exactly what they paid for. You know: Dinner, dancing, a good f**k, and call it a nite.

You know how I've been able to keep my sh*t wrapped so tight all this time???

Because I did more than what she expected or liked. I smashed her walls to the outer limits. I tuned my di*k to her mind and stroked it just as I had stroked her. It was all about the stroke.

She was just as inviting as she had been the night before. The head squeezed into her awaiting space as the girth of my rod stretched her with ecstasy. A sweet moan to brace for the ensuing onslaught, she kept her eyes closed until I reached the end and then she looked at me...and smiled:

"Usted es tan malo..."

"Si'...," I replied.

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment