Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dentro de su lugar suave...Part Uno (Carrie Daniels-Rodriguez)

You don't even wanna know where I've been the past month. All you need to know is that I am alive and well. Because that kinda story...Damn...Gotta move along.

She'd never tell it. But I bet the b**ch was feeling like Lady Gaga...talking about how she wanted my love...

Well, trust me. The sh*t ain't free.

I had run into Carrie before. I just couldn't put my finger on it. The Twelve in Atlantic Station, maybe? Twist? Duggans???

Maybe my brain was going bad. Or maybe it was those black, liquid leggings that she had on as she stalked around the club some hours before. I normally didn't make it a habit of staying with a "mark," but she was the first piece of young pu$$y that Colony had set me up with since I got back in town...so...you know...

F**k it...Yes, I laid up with her. Damn...

You don't know what that s**t was like. Being ducked off like some kinda fugitive. Hiding out from place to place like some scared ass kid running away from home. Colony had me all over the middle of nowhere, peeking around corners and looking out for anyone suspicious who might have been looking for me.

See, here I go...telling you sh*t you don't need to know. Hell, I prolly shouldn't even be writing this down. Maybe it was the lure of the story. The danger. The intrigue. The money...

I will say this though, when you f**king with Colony, you better tighten that sh*t up. She doesn't play about her money....especially if you were messing with her golden goose--ME.

Carrie slinked back into the bed besides me. She had on these low-key specs, kinda like Mrs. Manning, my 10th grade business ed teacher had. Actually, Carrie was a teacher. Taught some language class to some Hispanic students...Korean...f**k, somebody's students. All I know is that when I slipped my hands around her little succulent C cups, sucking her mocha brown nipples like a hungry young lion cub, she moaned out some of the sexiest Spanish sh*t I had ever heard.

The b**ch could've been saying "Ni##@ I hate you;" but looking up at her slender face writhing in delight, her lusty pink lips pressed together...her squirming said "More...please..."

Her roaming hands slipped between my legs...jackpot!!!

A sudden sigh left her mouth. She wouldn't even have to pay this time. She knew what she was gonna get...where she wanted me...

Dentro de su lugar suave...

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment