Friday, February 12, 2010

Dentro de su lugar suave...Part Dos (Carrie Daniels-Rodriguez)

As each inch slid inside of her nest, her muscles retracted around the width of my shaft and snapped back like a Venus flytrap. It was almost as if we never fu**ed at all. Like her sh*t seemed to just snap back into place. I loved pu$$y like that.

You know when you slide off in some pu$$y that you just hit a few hours before? Almost like it loses its zeal, its snap. New pu$$y to me was like buying a new car. You savor that sh*t...

Her inside parts dripped with a slow, honey-like fervor, each stroke pulling at her lips.

But going back to the earlier though:

I had already made love to the pu$$y earlier the night before. What was the point of making all that nice sh*t when the bi**h wasn't gonna pay no more. Well...technically, she wasn't gonna pay because I just wanted another stab at it for the sake of argument. I had the right to decide that. The way I saw it was if I fu**ed her good the first time, make her cum like she hasn't in a while, I can f**k on my own accord with or without her permission.

I wanted to keep up a steady pace, a nice rhythm to where she can get her fix and I could just do my thing.

Last night, I had the sh*t set up perfect though. My sole purpose was to treat her like the woman she wanted to be treated like. I could tell in a conversation with her how she was teetering on the edge of being the passive-aggressive type. You know...the one who likes the control but simply prefers a man to just take the lead and f**k her like a real soldier would.

The friction between us sent a warm rage into my loins. I wasn't ready to cum yet, but I really didn't want to slow wind it like I did last night.

Her face squirmed as it should have, so I thought I would switch the game up on her. My slow, rhythmic groove would consistently be interrupted by a very strong, lusty thrust against her pelvis. With each bang, she would cringe in delight uttering something I couldn't quite make out. Whatever it was, the young cunt was turning me on.

(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment