Monday, June 22, 2009

Feels Like The First Time...

Dear Braylon,

I hope this email reaches you and finds you in great spirits. I know it's been some time since we last talked or even made contact; however, that doesn't mean that I haven't thought about you. Not a day passes that the thought of your warm, boyish smile doesn't cross my mind.

You're 29 now, right? Yeah, nice and ripe age. But I bet you have not aged a day.

I was sitting in my office after class the other day and a sudden jolt came over me. I remember that day, in the office...our first time...

Heaven knows how my body lusts for you. The way your d**k throbbed in my mouth while I pumped your "man well," pulling to get you harder. How your massive rod split my dripping womanhood, pounding my surface as the barriers of my heat came down.

It was only that one time, but, you definitely impressed me. And I have to have it...

I'm sure Colony has you well taken care of and that you are probably doing well for yourself. As well as I know her, your schedule should be full, as the first time I saw you, I knew you'd be a star. And now, there are others that know the same.

Trust, I have been keeping an eye on my favorite student. And just as sure as these words I am saying flow from my fingers to the computer screen, my pu**y is getting damp with excitement at the thought of seeing you again.

Don't be alarmed. Things are fine with me. I just need a little break from the norm. And it happens that, this weekend, I am free. Colony is only a preliminary obstacle, but I will make sure I contact her and fill up your schedule for the weekend.

And don't worry, I will make it worth your while. I still know how "the game" goes even though I have kind of faded away from that scene.

I have a few things to take care of before I leave work, but I will make sure you know the time and the place.

I'll be seeing you soon, Mr. Davis...my P.Y.B.

Sincerely,

Jan



Funny, huh?

I hadn't seen or heard from Dr. Rix....

Sh*t, you would think after I had f***ed her, I would be able to address her as Jan rather than Dr. Rix...

I hadn't seen Jan in about a year...last heard from her on my birthday some 6 months ago...and it surely wasn't talking about no weekend getaway.

Email definitely shocked the hell outta me. Jan...

Talking bout some sweet pu**y?!?!?! What!?!?!

I had only hit it one time but it was the rush of the moment...just how sh*t popped off...the forbidden truth in knowing that she was:

-the teacher
-the aggressor
-the...wife

The Wife...

Maybe she just wanted a hit of what she was used to. Running with a b**ch like Colony, Jan had to have put in some type of work at some point and time. But, I wasn't really interested in the dynamics of their relationship. For all I knew, Colony probably ate her pu**y too. Wouldn't shock me.

Maybe her husband was f***ing up. Slack @$$ nig. Often times, when they come to me and they are married, the hubby ain't putting that pu**y in orbit like they want it done.

Then again, who was I to pass judgement. Maybe I was the reason they deemed their man to be so slack.

HAHAHA...what can I say? It's a gift.

Silly hoes...

You know I'm gonna take that job, though. A nice getaway, some good...good sex, and best of all:

CHA CHING!!!! Paid, b**ch...

Feels just like...THE FIRST TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment