Sunday, May 31, 2009

Best He Ever Paid For...

So did you like that story about Dyci the last time? I bet you did...

Sh*t I loved telling the story just as much as you liked listening to it. Hell, it was even better to have it done. I mean her mouth was like a machine...just sucking....and sucking...and...well, sucking. D was definitely a pro at her job; but since her mom was who she was, then I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. No telling how long she might have had Dyci turning tricks. But, hey, that ain't my problem.

Today was one of those rainy days, but sex still sells regardless of the weather. Truthfully, bad weather (aside from tornadoes, hurricanes) is the best time to get ya f**k on. Especially when you drop a lil' thunder and lightning in there...then right when you bout to hit that spot and then you hear that BOOOOOOOMMMM!!! Man, that sh*t is awesome. Bi***es love that!!!

I remember Colony set me up to see this one "mark." Dana...I think that was her name.

Dana....

I met Dana at a cocktail party that Colony threw at the Twelve Hotel in Atlantic Station in a few months ago for some fake ass ni**a named Ephram Dickens who was running for city council in Atlanta. She had briefly introduced us but I could see right threw his Brooks Brothers suit that he was one of them leach types that Colony loved to drag around in her pocket. Maybe about 6'3, 220, football player mold, but he looked soft as a marshmallow. But the nig was charismatic, almost like me; and just because I was a people watcher, I have occasionally noticed how he was working the room to garner votes and campaign support. Colony was working the room just the same, just that her support was on a different note. Had to give it to her though...that ho knew how to make sure she was amongst important people. I'll discus that later.

Colony had "her people" working the room, including myself, trying to get a feel for some new clientele and make sure the old ones were still in the fold.

"Braylon...I have someone I think you should meet."

I had to admit. First time I saw her, I mean a real look at her, she was cute as hell. You know like that Drake song "Best I Ever Had" where he talks about the chick with no makeup on, wearing sweats and a t-shirt...well, that's the vibe I got from Dana. Maybe 5'4 or 5'5, but the woman had some beautiful titties sitting up nice in her evening gown.

"Braylon Davis...this is Dana."

"A pleasure.."

Dana smiled "Pleased to meet you, sir..."

Any woman Colony introduced me to was 90% times the mark I was supposed to take for the evening. Dana was no different. After a few drinks, a couple of dances, she suggests that we leave.

Mind you, whenever I leave with a woman, there is no secret that she's going to or at least has the potential to get fu**ed. Naturally, they were just hip to the game. Some I had to entertain for a few minutes or hours...other just knew they wanted to get smashed. No real shame in that, I guess. Hell, I was getting paid.

But...oh yes, there is a but...I didn't f**k them all.

Weird? No... That's called G...or game for you slow folks.

I knew the Twelve had some posh rooms, but damn!!! Things were so laid out in there, it looked liked something like a room fit for some VIP type person.

There weren't any panties for Dana to throw to the floor, nor was there a bra...Man, her body looked just as good out the dress just as it did in. Now, although I was a big titty kinda guy, those mouthful C-cups looked delicious. Her Hershey brown nipples made my mouth water just before I palmed her round ass and hoisted her into my arms.

We kissed like animals. I wasn't the kissing type, never even really kissed when I was in a relationship...Yes, I had a girlfriend at one point and time...but she rushed into my face. Our tongues rolled as we twirled about the room, dancing naked. The rain had began to come down a bit more, tapping the window pane.

That was right when I tapped that ass. The pu**y was wet as if she had been outside soaked before we came in. At first she just laid there on her back, running her hands up my arms and around my back, breathing heavily with each thrust. She wasn't much of a talker, but I could tell that she was enjoying something or at least trying to get herself to that point as I didn't have to instruct her to do anything like hoisting up her legs. Dana just let me have my way...and you know ya boy was all over it...

Just as the pace got faster, I could hear her muffle something. Like she was telling me something about her back...

"From the back. Turn me over..."

No problem. Quickly, I obliged her request, not missing much of a beat as I tore into her petite flesh. The constant drilling against her walls was causing a ripple effect within me as her ass violently gyrated at the behest of my thrusts. She didn't scream...no yelling...but she moaned.

Moaned better than some of the marks that I had ran through recently.

That was my cue. Usually, unless they request it or I can sense that they are just a quick f**k kinda job, I take my time. I like to toy with them in my own diabolical way...tease them...grind them like they wish to be done with a man they hadn't paid for...then I screw them like whores. They get a nut. I get mine. I get paid. Everybody's happy.

Then she hit me with something weird. I'm ravaging that ass and she is beginning to moan louder and louder...sh*t is feeling great so I'm getting ready to top it all off.

"Don't c--"

WTF? Don't do what?

"Don't c---um in me...don't cum in me..."

If that wasn't about a b**ch! I mean, I had a rubber on. And I had never had an incident before where anything happened.

"So what do you want then," I asked, still pumping away.

I was about to bust while she was still talking. At that point I really didn't give a f**k, but I wanted to see just where this was going.

"Pull out..."

Now this chick was really tripping. What did she expect me to do with this buildup if she wanted me to pull out?

So you know what I did?

I kept pumping. I was right there, at the edge, and she was still moaning like I liked it. That shit turned me on so bad, I was prepared to just have her yell and bi**h at me if I cam while still inside her.

In what must've been a premonition, she bucked back at me and jumped off. I wanted to choke her, but what happened next threw me for a loop:

She ripped off the rubber and started sucking me. Kinda made me feel like that situation with Dyci, but just as I was about to spray her mouth, she plopped down on her back and jacked my lust all over her breasts. I groaned like a beast as the last of my juice dropped on top of her. Sh*t looked like a freaky cupcake.

All she could do was smile, playing in my semen, rubbing it. We both cleaned up in minutes, deciding that it was time for us to return to the party.

"I needed that," she said.

"I know you did..."

So back to the party....

Dana and I are sitting by the bar, chatting as if nothing was going on until I hear a man behind me speak up.

"Babe, I've been looking for you. There are some folks from the Boys and Girls Club I want you to meet. Maybe they can help you with that after school program you were looking into for me."

Babe?

"I wasn't feeling that good...walked around the hotel...took a LOAD off...," she replied. "Came to get me some water and I ran into Mr.---"

The man looked at me. Surprise, surprise. "Mr. Davis...right?"

"Councilman Dickens...," I bleeped out.

Dickens smiled back. "No...not yet, but with support like you and Miss Sparks, we may just get there!"

I nodded my head in sarcastic agreement. The nig just looked slimy and I was really hoping that he got out of my face. Yet, the thought that I just squirted some of this "life juice" on his wife made me feel a little bit better.

Dana nodded to me and slyly smiled just before she took off with her husband. She had not paid me, but I knew I'd get my cut out of Colony. She had prolly pulled it out of that ni**a earlier...gaming him up on some political payback sh*t.

Guess, I'm all up in the Dickens campaign now...

I should prolly get a thank you card and ask him what my d**k tastes like...

--B.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment